Health + Safety
Your safety and the safety of the crew at TONC Salon is important to us! As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic we have had to make some modifications to our services and salon. Here are the precautions we’re taking to keep our clients and staff safe.
We require all our guests to please complete our COVID-19 Consultation form prior to their service, before each appointment. This can be sent to you via email, or completed in person at the time of your arrival.
Before you visit
- Appointments are required for all services.
- You will be emailed a COVID-19 screening waiver before your appointment. Please read and sign this before your visit if possible.
- Before your appointment if you feel unwell or have any of the symptoms listed in the screening waiver, please call us. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment to another day when you are feeling better.
When you arrive
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- You must wear a mask when you enter the salon and while you are receiving your service. Please bring your own. If you forget your mask, we have some available for you.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands when you arrive. Sanitizer will also be available throughout the salon.
- Practice physical distancing (stay 6 feet apart) from others in the salon.